Sporting a slick colour-shifting elastic finish, the Blade 98 (18×20) V8 commands attention with eye-catching design alongside elevated performance. While the exterior of the frame morphs between shades of green and copper, the interior of the frame features new FORTYFIVE° technology to increase flexibility and stability, yielding excellent feel for the modern, vertical swing path common in today’s game. In addition, the carbon fibre handle extends to the end cap for enhanced feel and torsional stability, producing a frame that exceeds all expectations for the latest evolution of the most popular racket franchise on the pro tour.
- Head (sq in)98
- Length (in)27
- String Pattern 18X20
- Unstrung balance (cm)32
- Unstrung weight (grams)305
- Braided Graphite + Basalt Elastic and reactive material combination improves the flex of a racket to increase ball contact with the strings for enhanced feel and greater control.
- Parallel Drilling Grommet construction provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response while dramatically increasing the sweet spot.
- Top Grip Taper Tapered grip lends better feel for top-handed grip placement on two-handed backhand.
- FORTYFIVE°Patent-protected frame layup produces more connected-to-the-ball feel while better complementing the more modern, vertical swing path. Material increases both flexibility and stability without compromise through the swing.
- Direct Connect Carbon fibre handle extends to directly connect with end cap for improved feel and enhanced torsional stability.
- String pattern (18×20) optimises string durability and generates stiffer response for enhanced touch and precision
- FORTYFIVE° increases flexibility and stability to produce a more connected-to-the-ball feel while better complementing the modern, vertical swing path used by most competitive players
- Direct Connect extends the carbon fibre handle to connect directly to the end cap for improved feel and enhanced torsional stability
- Dynamic, colour-shifting elastic finish allows frame to morph between shades of green and copper
- Top Grip Taper provides better feel for top-hand grip placement
- Ergonomic End Cap yields improved comfort and play-ability
- Braided Graphite + Basalt composition improves the flex of a racket to produce enhanced feel and control
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response